Basketball

Basketball is a game that I have been playing since I was seven, going to camps in the summer and playing 21 in my drive way.  Now I am playing on my school team against other schools in our district . We have only won one game but it is still fun and I am exited for our tournament tomorrow. We play at the most 3 games against good teams  so wish us luck.

Other then playing Basketball I also like watching it. I have only been to one game when I was younger at the phoenix suns arena it was very fun hanging out with my family and watching the game. Now I enjoy watching the Los Angeles Lakers on my TV my favorite player is Lonzo Ball Because he is fast, skilled, and tall another thing that makes him a good player is his teamwork he knows where his teammates are at all moments .

Lonzo Ball  has two brothers,  Lamelo Ball & Liangelo Ball they are both playing  for Vytautas team in Lithuania.  The ball family  has a clothing company named Big Baller Brand it is also know as BBB.  They  have a TV show Ball in the family which witch shows their  there family doing day to day things and highlights of the three boys playing basket ball in Lithuania.  that’s it for my >>>Basketball post. Hope you enjoyed                                                                                                                                LaMelo Ball, left, and his brother, LiAngelo, could make their professional debuts Tuesday with BC Prienu Vytautas in Lithuania.

Image result for lonzo ball in action

4 thoughts on “Basketball

• October 17, 2021 at 7:36 pm
    Permalink

Hey Braxton, I also love basketball and when I was younger I attended the 76ers basketball camp and it was a great experience. I enjoy watching the ball brothers and I like how great of a role player Lonzo is however, my favorite player is Kevin Durant. Although many people hate him for leaving OKC, it is hard to deny his greatness. He has the ability to break ankles and knock down jumpers from far distances. He’s very good in clutch moments and is arguably the greatest scorer to live on the planet. I’ve been following him since college and he was always just so exciting to watch. There aren’t many great seven foot shooters besides him and Dirk and something is so beautifully unfair about it. I really enjoyed reading your blog and it’s always fun to meet another hooper.

Reply
  • October 25, 2021 at 10:35 am
    Permalink

I also think that basketball is a cool and interesting sport. I have also watched multiple basketball player documentaries and their lives of progression are pretty interesting.

Reply
  • November 13, 2022 at 11:39 am
    Permalink

Hi Braxton,

I am glad you found your passion with basketball! I hope you go really far with it! Basketball, and playing a sport in general is really good for your mind! Exercising is so good for your mind and allows you to use that as an outlet! These two basketball stars are really talented and if you keep up the great work, maybe one day you will be even more great!! Thanks for sharing!!

Best,
    Serena

Reply
  • March 27, 2023 at 8:50 am
    Permalink

Hi, my name is Kyle. I enjoyed playing basketball too as a kid, but I eventually grew out of it when I became not so good. I enjoy watching it as well and my favorite player is embiid.

Reply